You’re not getting old. Thats RF fuzz! – SOLD OUT – NOW OPEN SOURCE
I used to offer a variety of A/V mods choices for the Atari 2600 and Atari 7800 consoles. The modification adds a S-video and composite video output to the Atari along with Stereo sound. The mods where very easy to install. If you can solder a wire you could install these kits.
Different Modding Options.
- Fully Assembled Mod Kits are all put together and ready to be soldered into the Atari.
- Unassembled Mod Kits include all the parts needed to build the kit.
- Blank PCBs are just the bare PCB. No other parts are provided.
- Atari Modding Service includes the mod and all parts. You ship the Atari to me and I will install the kit. I also offer a “Deluxe” Service which includes gold plated jacks. These jacks are not offered on the kits.
- If you are a DIYer then the schematic is FREE.
Ben Heckendorn’s Video Review of the 2600 mod: Link
Garner’s Video Review of the 2600 mod: Link
Chris Kennedy’s Review of the 2600 mod: Link