EDIT// Need to fix some random CSS and the menus but its looking pretty good!
I had to install the mail handling on the server. If you sent me an email the past 2 weeks I probably did not receive it.
After 6 hours longhornengineer.com is back online! Lost only a couple posts to.
Changing hosts….be back soon!
So I changed the font of the site and tweaked the hell out of the backend. Hopefully everyone sees a performance increase on there end. I also changed the colors a bit to remove allot of the orange.
Still working on getting the old pages on the new website. Everything is going well just a bit slow due to changing all the formatting. The Atari install guides are up but not edited yet. Should still be useable.
Also you will need to update your RSS feed to this https://longhornengineer.com/feed/