Here are the loose specs for the Tommy System.
- Parallax Propeller running at standard 80Mhz. Can be overclocked to 100Mhz.
- Three SD cards. Music, sound effects, bitmaps for animations.
- Two Stereo sound channels. Plays PCM WAV files.
- 64 Bits of Input.
- 64 Bits of Output. Can be divided between solenoid/motor control and light control and way. Standard will be 24 bits of solenoid/motor control and 40 bits of light.
- General Illumination via RGB LEDs built in.
- Compatible with 96×16 DMD and 128×32 DMD (only in 1 bit mode).
The goal is to keep this low cost.